HardcoreMU
Server Time:  
Hardcore Mu
online
42

Event information (Updated 06/04/20)

 

 

Chaos Castle


-event occurs 4 times a day
-minimum of 2 players required for the event to begin
-lasts 10 minutes or until one player is left

Rewards:


-CC1 - 1 random jewel for victory
-CC2 - 1 random jewel for victory, 5% chance for an ancient
-CC3 - 1 random jewel for victory, 5% chance for an ancient
-CC4 - 1 random jewel for victory, 15% chance for an ancient
-CC5 - 1 random jewel for victory, 15% chance for an ancient, normal mobs have a good chance to drop bless/soul
-CC6 - 1 random jewel for victory, 20% chance for an ancient, normal mobs have a better chance to drop bless/soul, normal mobs have a chance to give 12 ruud per mob, 300 ruud
-CC7 - 10x stack of random jewel for victory, 25% chance for an ancient, normal mobs have a better chance to drop bless/soul, normal mobs have a chance to give 24 ruud per mob, 600 ruud

 

Blood Castle


-event occurs 4 times a day
-minimum of 1 player required for the event to begin
-lasts 30 minutes or until the Quest is finished.
-experience rate 150%
-drop rate 150%


Rewards for each member of the victorious party:


-BC1 - 2x b/s/c
-BC2 - 2x b/s/c
-BC3 - 2x b/s/c
-BC4 - 3x b/s/c
-BC5 - 3x b/s/c/jol/5% chance for panda pet/5% chance for Lochs Feather
-BC6 - 3x b/s/c/jol/5% chance for panda pet/5% chance for Lochs Feather/5% chance for Panda Ring/200 ruud
-BC7 - 3x b/s/c/jol/3% chance for panda pet/6% chance for Lochs Feather/3% chance for Panda Ring/3% chance for Demon/3% chance for Guardian Spirit/900 ruud
-BC8 - 1x b/s/c/jol bundle+1/7% chance for panda pet/7% chance for Panda Ring/7% chance for Demon/7% chance for Guardian Spirit/1200 ruud

 

Devil Square


-event occurs 4 times a day
-minimum of 1 player required for the event to begin
-maximum 25 people can join a single instance of this event
-lasts 20 minutes.
-experience rate 200%
-drop rate 150%
-monsters in DS6 have a small chance to drop Silver Medal which gives a guaranteed ancient item drop from it.
-monsters in DS7 have a small chance (2x greater than silver medal in DS6) to drop Golden Medal which gives a guaranteed ancient item drop from it.

Rewards:


-Top 10 players receive moderate extra exp and zen.
-Top killer of DS5 receives 200 ruud
-Top killer of DS6 receives 1000 ruud
-Top killer of DS7 receives 1500 ruud

Illusion Temple

-event occurs 2 times a day
-minimum of 4 players required for the event to begin
-maximum 10 people can join a single instance of this event
Rewards for each member of the victorious party:
-Very low chance (3%) to get a golden Fenrir.
-IT1 - 25% chance for a B/S Bundle+1/75% chance for Demon/Guardian Spirit pet
-IT2 - 65% chance for a B/S Bundle+1/25% chance for Demon/Guardian Spirit pet/10% chance for Lochs feather/Crest
-IT3 - 90% chance for a B/S/JOL/JOC Bundle+1/10% chance for Lochs feather/Crest/300ruud
-IT4 - 45% chance for a B/S/JOL/JOC/Gemstone Bundle+1/10% chance for Lochs feather/Crest/45% chance for a Golden Medal which gives a guaranteed ancient item drop from it/600 ruud
-IT5 - 54% chance for a Gemstone Bundle+1/40% chance for a Golden Medal which gives a guaranteed ancient item drop from it/3% chance for Condor feather/3% chance for Muun pet/1000 ruud
-IT6 - 40% chance for a JOH Bundle+1/50% chance for a Golden Medal which gives a guaranteed ancient item drop from it/5% chance for Condor feather/5% chance for Muun pet/1500 ruud

 

Double Goer

-event occurs 4 times a day
-minimum of 1 player required for the event to begin (Bear in mind this event is difficult to solo, bring your friends)
-Lugard NPC appears in Elveland 2.
-Entry requirement is Mirror of Dimension. Only 1 is needed for the whole party.
-lasts 10 minutes
Rewards:
-2 Chests in the duration of the event each dropping 1 random jewel(B/S/C/JOL/JOC) regardless of player party level.
-1 Chest at the end of the event which drops 1 bundle+1 of B/S/C/JOL/JOC, 7% chance for Panda Pet/Panda Ring/Demon/Guardian Spirit.
This applies to parties of 300+ player party level. Partys below lvl 300 will receive a random jewel for victory.

 

Imperial Fortress/Varka/Gaion


-event can be completed at any given time.
-minimum of 1 player required for the event to begin (Bear in mind this event is difficult to solo, bring your friends)
-Entry NPC is located in devias 3.
-Entry requirement is Gaion Order. Only 1 is needed for the whole party.
-no waiting time between stages.
-Last boss has a guaranteed ancient item drop and a guaranteed secromicon piece. Also drops 5 Minor ruud boxes, each giving 700 ruud.
-Combine 6 secromicons to gain a ticket to enter Sunday event. All the bosses in the Sunday event have a guaranteed ancient item drop.
-The last boss of Sunday event - Gaion gives 5 major ruud boxes (2000 ruud each).

 

TvT (Team vs Team)

-Event occurs twice a day.
-Join the event by talking to the NPC near Lorencia Bar.
-Regular pvp event, where participants are warped to a special pvp map, where they are randomly split in 2 groups.
-Earn points by killing enemy team players.
-Lasts 10 min. Team that has most points at the end wins!
-The minimum entry level is 300.
-The minimum players required is 4, maximum is 20.
-Each member of the victorious team gets 1000 ruud.

 

GvG (Guild vs Guild)


-Event occurs on Friday and Sunday at 19:00 server time. Bring your guild together and show dominance!
-Guild PVP event, where participants are warped to a special pvp map, where they are divided into guild groups.
-Guild members can only enter if the Guild Master joined the event.
-Join the event by talking to the NPC near Lorencia Bar.
-Earn points by killing enemy guild team players.
-Lasts 10 min. Team that has most points at the end wins!
-The minimum entry level is 300.
-Minimum players required is 6, maximum is 20.
-Each member of the victorious guild gets 3000 ruud.

 

Arenas (X vs X)


-Daily pvp event where participants are warped to a special arena map.
-Join by warping to the corresponding Arena type in the "M" menu.
-Players drop out of the arena after 5 deaths.
-Last man standing gets the 250 ruud prize!
-Minimum of 3 players required for the event to take place.
-Minimum level to join is 300.

 

Battle Royale


-The event occurs twice a day.
-Join the event by talking to the NPC near Lorencia Bar.
-Minimum entry level is 200
-Minimum 4 players required for the event to take place. A maximum of 20 players can join.
-Players get warped to a special map designated for this event.
-A PVP event where u appear as your class character with no items and barely any stats. You have 1000 stats to allocate.
-Low tier items start to drop on the ground, gear up and kill your opponents!
-Victorious player receives 500 ruud.

 

Nightmare event.


-Nobody knows what evil holds among the depths of Kanturu. There have been many legends, but the truth is worse...
-Standard style settings apply for this event.
-Player must wear moonstone pendant to enter the event. 
-Certain interactions during the event require the player to wear the moonstone pendant, otherwise imminent death can occur.
-Hands drop excellent items of Ashcrow/Eclipse tier.
-Nightmare has a chance to drop Talisman of Chaos Assembly/380 PVP set Gloves/Excellent weapons of KB/Platina tier.
-After completion of the event, players are granted access to the Gemstone refinery.

 

Medusa Invasion


-The queen of darkness that devoured once peaceful swamps and made the inhabitants obey her will.
-Invasion occurs twice a day.
-Medusa appears somewhere in Swamp of Peace.
-Players have 30 minutes to kill her.
-Medusa has a chance to drop Talisman of Chaos Assembly/380 PVP set Pants/380 Weapons/xAA weapons/Condor feather(low chance). 5 Major Ruud boxes (2000 ruud each).

 

Erohim Invasion


-Once the strongest knight known on the continent of Mu, now broken and bound to serve the will of Kundun.
-Invasion occurs twice a day.
-Erohim appears in the Lorencia circle.
-Drops 1 random ancient item. 5 Major Ruud boxes (2000 ruud each)
-Erohim also resides in Land of Trials and has a 12 hour respawn there.

 

Selupan

-An evil monstrosity that lurks in the caverns of LaCleon, spreading his poison across once prosperous lands.
-Standard style encounter.
-Selupan drops up to 10 items of socket tier and exces of high tier.
-After killed, Selupan respawns (and the hatchery opens) in 6 hours. 5 Major Ruud boxes (2000 ruud each)

 

Kundun


-A former Chief Wizard to the Council of the Continent gone mad as he thrived for inhuman power.
-Resides in kalima 7. Has 12-hour cooldown after being killed. 
-Drops up to 3 items, 40% for ancient items, rest for 380 weapons, 380 armors, chance for Talisman of Chaos Assembly. 5 Major Ruud boxes (2000 ruud each)

 

Crywolf Invasion (Balgass Invasion)


-Balgass and his army attempt to invade the Continent of Mu. Only one fortress stands in his way...
-Invasion occurs twice a week.
-Standard style encounter.
-Dark Elves drop bundles of jewels and have a chance to drop Panda Pet/Panda Ring/Demon/Guardian Spirit and a small % chance for Broken Horn.
-Balgass has a chance to drop Moss tier weapons, 380 pvp set boots, small chance for Condor feather and Broken Horn. 1000 ruud to the killer.


Lunar Rabbit Invasion.


-Event occurs 4 times a day.
-50 rabbits appear in Devias/Noria or Lorencia. 
-15% chance to drop b/s/c.
-Players have 20 minutes to hunt rabbits.

 

White Wizard Invasion.


-Event occurs 4 times a day.
-1 White Wizard and 10 of his minions spawn on one of 3 maps (Devias/Lorencia/Noria).
-The White Wizard and his minions can spawn spread out across the whole map.
-White wizard drops 5 jewels. 90% for b/s/c. 10% for jol. Also gives the killer 150 ruud.

- Minions Drops 1 jewel of Bless/Soul
-Players have 20 minutes to find and kill him.

 

 

Red Dragon Invasion.

-Event occurs 4 times a day.
-15 red dragons appear in Devias/Noria or Lorencia.
-40% chance to drop b/s/c.
-Each red dragon gives 30 ruud to the killer.
-Players have 20 minutes to hunt the dragons.

 

Skeleton King Invasion.


-Event occurs 2 times a day.
-1 Skeleton King and 10 of his minions spawn on one of 2 maps (Lorencia/Noria).
-The Skeleton King and his minions can spawn spread out across the whole map.
-Skeleton King drops 4 jewels. 90% for b/s/c. 10% for jol. Also gives the killer 100 ruud.

- Minions Drops 1 jewel of Bless/Soul
-Players have 20 minutes to find and kill him.

 

Evomon Invasion.


-Event occurs 4 times a day.
-30 Evomons appear across one of 3 maps (Lorencia/Devias/Noria)
-Evomons drop either a bless or a soul along with 10 ruud.
-Evomons can evolve into a stronger Evomons.
-50% chance to evolve to level 2, 30% chance to evolve to level 3, 10% chance to evolve to boss level.
-Boss evomon drops a bundle of Bless or Soul +1. Also the Boss Evomon gives the killer 100 ruud.
-Players have 20 minutes to find and kill him.

 

Golden Invasions.


-Event occurs 4 times a day.
-Golden monsters appear across most maps.
-Golden monsters drop a box of kundun at a 100% rate.
-Golden Drekon that spawns in either Noria/Lorencia/Devias or Elveland drops 2 boks+3. This bok drops random excellent pendant or a ring.
-Great Golden Dragon drops 5 of top tier boxes.
-Box of Luck is the highest tier BOK that can be obtained from goldens such as Iron Knight and Napin.
-All goldens give ruud as a reward to their killer. Starting from 10 ruud for the little rabbits uup until 500 for killing a Great Golden Dragon.

 

Posted 02 / 03 / 2020

Currently this is only one server.
Loading...